Get in Touch
Send a message or reach Wade by phone
Proudly Serving all of Colorado
Who is an Auto Broker?
A private car broker is a professional who manages the process of buying or selling a new or used vehicle on behalf of their client. This includes finding the desired vehicle, negotiating the price, delivering the final paperwork, and helping coordinate financing, if necessary.
Requirements of an Auto Broker?
- Make sure the broker is licensed, bonded, and insured to legally sell cars in their state
- Look for feedback from customers about their experiences with the broker
- See how long the broker has been in business
- Inquire about how the broker finds the deals
- Verify the broker is independent of a big dealership (potential conflict of interest)
Can Auto Brokers help with new AND used vehicles?
Yes! Car brokers are professional car buyers, and they know how car dealerships work and do business. Car brokers understand almost every factor and variable that can affect a car deal - often overlooked is in the used car side - but Wade has access to bank and credit union repos, as well as fresh off-lease cars and trucks.
How does pricing work?
Many times the fee is based on what type of car you're buying and whether it is a new or used model. Some types of used cars and rare/specialty cars will generally carry a higher percentage fee since it takes more research and legwork to locate a good deal.